Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged

This is my first tagging, so I hope I am doing this right.....

ABC's of you. Each player then tags other people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A: attached or single? Attached

B: best friend? Dinee

C: cake or pie? Pie is usually mutilated fruit, so I prefer cake.

D: day of choice? a holiday, any holiday

E: essential item? a good book and a stash of chocolate.

F: favorite color? depends on what it's for, I am really liking oranges lately though.

G: gummi bears or worms? no, chocolate.

H: hometown? Centerville

I: indulgence(s)? Bath fizzies, snugly jammies, expensive yarn and chocolate.

J: January or July? Can't choose, they both have great holidays.

K: kids? Jacob, 4 going on 24, and Evie, almost 18 months. (Hooray for nursery!)

L: life is incomplete without? Cuddling with my kids, they way they smell after their baths, my son's hilarious observations about life, and laughing with my husband.

M: marriage date? January 19th, 2001 (yup, that is 7 years for those of you who are counting)

N: number of siblings? Two, my brother, Josh, and my sister, Caite.

O: oranges or apples? Clementine tangerines and Honeycrisp apples (they are the sweetest apple I have ever tasted! and they are only available for a few months in the fall. Cameo apples are a close second when Honeycrisps are out of season.) I love fruit, but only in its whole and natural state, nothing cooked and mutilated...

P: phobias or fears? Deep water, heights and falling from them, and being a single parent.

Q: quote(s)? Best movie quote of all time, from "The Quiet Man" (said with an Irish accent), "Do you see that road over there? Well, don't take that road it will do you no good."

R: reason to smile? Buying a new house and moving in after 3 weeks of DIY!

S: season? Fall, I love the way the air smells, cool and crisp. (Plus the Honeycrisp apples are in season!)

T: tag three? Kim (mom), Josh, and Tiffany

U: unknown fact about me? I can't fall asleep unless I have turned over at least 3 times.

V: vegetarian or oppressor of animals? I try to oppress at least one animal a day.

W: worst habit? Procrastination.

X: x-rays or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y: your favorite food? My dad's cooking.

Z: zodiac? Aquarius

0 comments: