Saturday, July 26, 2008
Posted by Chrissy at 11:07 PM
What just happened to get this reaction?
A: Someone in the family came out of the shower and dropped their towel?
B: She just found out what a box of diapers costs?
C: Nothing, she is just singing her heart out...
D: I asked her to smile for a picture and she is contrary as only a 2 year old can be!
Posted by Chrissy at 10:52 PM
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I copied this from Amy's blog. Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Nothing too embarrassing please. :) If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
Posted by Chrissy at 11:41 PM
Thursday, July 10, 2008
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out that our new baby is a girl. I am really excited because I really wanted another girl. Brian is freaking out a little worrying about having 2 teenage daughters. (I keep reminding him that that is a little premature.) Jake from the beginning said he wanted another sister, when we asked him why he said that he knew that he likes Evie so he would probably like another sister too. So, what do you think? Were you surprised? or did you think it would be a girl? Hooray for modern technology, now begins the baby name game...
Posted by Chrissy at 10:49 PM
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I just had to share this sweet 'fro. We put curlers in her hair last night after her bath and it came out awesome! Her head looks like it doubled in size!
And this is her "pouty face". It cracks me up, this is the look I get when I tell her something she doesn't want to hear...
If you are wondering why I am posting such complete randomness, it is because I am going a little stir crazy. For almost 3 weeks (off and on) my kids took turns having the croup which is highly contagious so we haven't gone too many places. And then to top it all off on Sunday Jake broke out with chicken pox! So for the next few days we are under quarantine until they all scab over. Yuck!
Posted by Chrissy at 11:04 AM
Monday, July 7, 2008
Posted by Chrissy at 9:10 AM
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Yesterday I overheard my kids having this conversation in the kitchen,
Jake: What do you want for lunch?
Evie: I have pasta-roni.
J: Ok, we have two flavors, Parmesan and Angel-hair pasta with herbs. Which one do you want?
J: Parmesan or Angel-hair pasta with herbs?
J: Ok, I'll make this easy for you. Do you want the pink box or the green box?
E: I want geen box.
J: Well, Evie, I want the pink box.
E: No! I want geen!
J: Evvvvie, I want the pink one.
E: No! Want geen!
J: Well, Evie you can't always have what you want and that is a life lesson that you are going to have to learn!
And with that bit of brotherly wisdom he brought me the pink box and asked me to make lunch.
Posted by Chrissy at 6:42 PM
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Quit college after one semester and moved back home
2. Working at Rodger's Memorial Theater
3. Spending the summer with my cool little sister
4. Not dating
5. Worrying my extended family that I would be a spinster because of the not dating
Five things on my To Do List:
2. Get my kids to at least help clean up the playroom
3. Finish Evie's summer clothes that I started last month
4. Finish Libby's quilt (she just turned one, it was supposed to be a baby shower gift...)
5. Get a slushie, icee or rainbow snow
Five of my favorite snacks/food:
1. Slushies, icees or rainbow snows (any icy drink that helps me keep my cool)
2. Ice water or juice
3. Caesar salad (this is a pregnancy craving, because I really dislike salad dressing usually)
4. Any combination of chocolate, caramel, and nuts
5. Chinese, esp. fried rice and dishes with lots of veggies
Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy a washer and dryer that worked
2. Be debt free!
3. Build a house with a library and a huge sewing/craft room
4. Go back to school
Five bad habits I have:
1. Staying up too late
2. Watching scary shows on tv, that I know will make it hard for me to sleep later
3. Being impatient (but I'm hoping that that is mostly hormonal)
4. Not finishing things, projects, chores, food... I have no follow through lately
5. Not keeping up with yardwork and housework
Five places that I have lived:
Five people I tag:
2. Tiffany (and you had better do this, so you have a new blog entry!)
5. Kris (If you want, I know you tagged me with one kind of like this awhile ago...)
Posted by Chrissy at 4:11 PM