Monday, February 25, 2008

Hallelujah! Holy Crap! Where's the Tylenol?

Saturday night Brian finished putting up the back splash in our kitchen! Hooray! I just wanted to show off a little of our hard work in transforming the heart of our home from this:














to this!




























Pretty amazing if I do say so myself. And of course I need to recognize all the family and friends without whom our kitchen would probably still be green and stuck in the 60's! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We are so happy with our home and we couldn't have done it without you.

4 comments:

Monika said...

Your blog is awesomeness i love to read it! i added your blog to my favourits!

JD said...

Yay for you! Now wheres the rest of the house pics...get with it. ;)

Bianca said...

Love your new kitchen! You did a great job. And yes...we wanna see more pictures of your house too!

simply kris said...

I am so happy we saw you t'nite. This blog is terrific and the house...ohhhhhh... a serious congrats. That kitchen is classy. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the black cupboards. - let's keep this blogging friendship thing alive. Can I add you to my favs?