Monday, April 28, 2008

A Minor Miracle























This is something I thought wouldn't happen for several more months at least... our downstairs is unpacked, organized and clean! Amazing to say the least.

















And I finally have a sewing room again! I am so excited!






















So I decided to celebrate by a huge project and messing it all up...

















This fabric is a summer wardrobe for Evie! Check back in a week or so (hopefully) for pictures of the finished clothing being modeled by my too cute baby!
















I mean, who could resist this face?

3 comments:

simply kris said...

Please make sure you share your completed accomplishments! You amaze me with your talent!

April Weeks said...

How wonderful to have so much space and have it all organized! Woot Woot! and you do have such CUTE kids!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah for a sewing room! After we get settled at our new condo one of the first things I am going to get put together is a project room. I no longer will destroy our living room and kitchen and bedroom when I am working on a project...or at least that is the goal.