Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Quiz after my own heart...

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

Anyone who knows me at all knows my obsession with all things Jane Austen. What a fun way to know which heroine I am most like, although I can't help wondering if it would have been the same when I was in high school. If you take the quiz leave me a comment telling which heroine you are. I am guessing that Caite is an Elizabeth Bennet and Tiffany is a Marianne Dashwood.... what do you think? Also, I want to know your personal favorite of her books and which movie adaptaion you like best. I am putting my favorite book as Sanditon, which as you may or may not know, was actually only partially finished before Jane Austen died. It was finished by an author who is only credited as "another lady" and I think she captured Austen's style perfectly. My favorite Jane Austen movie has to be the Pride and Predjudice with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy, probably because in this adapation most of the characters look and sound like they did in my head while I was reading the book.

4 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

I turned out to be Emma Dashwood! My other possibilities were Marianne Dashwood and Catherine Morland. LOL.

Oh dear.

simply kris said...

wasn't that fun? how are you doing? we need to hang!

Kim Madsen said...

I was Elinor Dashwood too. How weird is that...you ARE turning into your mother! My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth as well, I can never decide which novel is my favorite. Usually which ever one I happen to be involved in at the moment! Hugs, Mom

Chrissy said...

Hey Tiff,
did you mean Emma Woodhouse or Elinor Dashwood? Because there is no Emma Dashwood... I was 1 for 2, I called Caite right, she was Elizabeth Bennet! But the silly girl didn't leave a comment, she only told me...