Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memories

I copied this from Amy's blog. Here are the rules.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Nothing too embarrassing please. :) If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Of course my most favorite is our long road trip across half of the country in 8 days.
I loved the whole trip. Remember on the way up to Mount Rushmore and we tried to take pictures out the sunroof while driving? What dorks we were!

simply kris said...

oh chrissy, i can't remember my own kids as infants.... but I do know I liked you from the very beginng.
Now, i've left you a nomination of fabulousness on my blog. Woo Hoo to you!

Kim Madsen said...

My favorite memory of you, oh number one child, is when you were born. You came out "sunny-side up" which was unexpected, and there you were, just your head making an appearance, but your face turned up to the sky, and your big eyes blinking in the bright light. You never screamed or howled at your entry into the world, but had a wise "oh, this is interesting" look on your face. You've faced all of life like that ever since. I love you. --mom

Hay Dub said...

Yea this is fun! One of my favorite memories is playing in the sandbox. Remember when your parents didn't have a yard, it seems like ages ago. Anyway You,me and Josh were making bridges in the sand when the dam broke. I yelled, "Dam it!" Really loud and you and Josh gave me a look of pure shock, and just stood there. So I yelled it again. "Dam it!!!" Now you two were even more shocked, almost disgusted with my foul mouth. We were pretty young, way too young to talk like truck drivers. Then I finally realized what I had said and yelled, "Dam the Dam!!" We started to laugh and laugh and I still laugh thinking about it. Thanks for some crazy memories!

Bianca said...

Taking your family's photos, of course...and reading your very fun blog.