Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a girl!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out that our new baby is a girl. I am really excited because I really wanted another girl. Brian is freaking out a little worrying about having 2 teenage daughters. (I keep reminding him that that is a little premature.) Jake from the beginning said he wanted another sister, when we asked him why he said that he knew that he likes Evie so he would probably like another sister too. So, what do you think? Were you surprised? or did you think it would be a girl? Hooray for modern technology, now begins the baby name game...

5 comments:

Kim Madsen said...

You must be in the middle of playing around with and updating your blog, because a second ago it didn't have a plaid border and now it does! Evie's hair is awesome!

Amy said...

yay, for another girl, I am so excited for you guys.

Dinee said...

Yay for girls! Now you continue to make more cute bows and then lend them out to me. We are so excited and Tay and my dad both say congrats (my dad was there when I told Tay). By the way, now you and Amy both have way cute blogs and I'm wondering where you find the backgrounds???

JD said...

What do you mean the name game? You already told me that if you had a girl you were naming her Strawberry...so cute. Ooops was I not supposed to tell that? Sorry.

Chrissy said...

Yeah, well I guess no matter what we name her her nickname is going to be Strawberry, at least on the Madsen side.