Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tagged by Haylee

Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Quit college after one semester and moved back home
2. Working at Rodger's Memorial Theater
3. Spending the summer with my cool little sister
4. Not dating
5. Worrying my extended family that I would be a spinster because of the not dating

Five things on my To Do List:
1. Laundry
2. Get my kids to at least help clean up the playroom
3. Finish Evie's summer clothes that I started last month
4. Finish Libby's quilt (she just turned one, it was supposed to be a baby shower gift...)
5. Get a slushie, icee or rainbow snow

Five of my favorite snacks/food:
1. Slushies, icees or rainbow snows (any icy drink that helps me keep my cool)
2. Ice water or juice
3. Caesar salad (this is a pregnancy craving, because I really dislike salad dressing usually)
4. Any combination of chocolate, caramel, and nuts
5. Chinese, esp. fried rice and dishes with lots of veggies

Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy a washer and dryer that worked
2. Be debt free!
3. Build a house with a library and a huge sewing/craft room
4. Go back to school
5. Travel

Five bad habits I have:
1. Staying up too late
2. Watching scary shows on tv, that I know will make it hard for me to sleep later
3. Being impatient (but I'm hoping that that is mostly hormonal)
4. Not finishing things, projects, chores, food... I have no follow through lately
5. Not keeping up with yardwork and housework

Five places that I have lived:
1. Kaysville
2. Vernal
3. Bountiful
4. Centerville
5. Ephriam

Five people I tag:
1. Mom
2. Tiffany (and you had better do this, so you have a new blog entry!)
3. Emilie
4. Elena
5. Kris (If you want, I know you tagged me with one kind of like this awhile ago...)

2 comments:

simply kris said...

i can do this. i think i will. i have been misreading things lately and i thought i read you were in QUILT college. I was fascinated.

Chrissy said...

I would totally go to a quilt college if there was one! That would be awesome, and the degree would so useful, like studying dead languages...