Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cute as a bug!

A ladybug that is...



I finished her Halloween costume today. (I know! Who'd believe I wouldn't be up all night on the 30th to get it done...) Kind of an ironic costume for a child who is terrified of any and all bugs, but we are trying to teach her not to be scared of something she can squish. Actually, I got the wings and headband last year and she is still young enough that I get to pick her costume. Which is why there are no pictures of Jake as yet, because he changes his mind every three days. I'm giving him until Friday to choose and then we are making it!

7 comments:

Amy said...

So super cute!!! You are amazing, prego, a mom and you still go the sewing done. My hero!

Sarah said...

So adorable Chrissy. I'm so proud of you for getting it done so ahead of time!

April Weeks said...

What a lucky little girl to have such a talented mommy.

Mandy said...

So cute! It will be so sad not to march through Grandma's school with you! We can't wait to see what Jacob chooses!

Hay Dub said...

Cute cute! I love that kid!

Elena Loo said...

That turned out so cute!! Red is her color! Congrats on getting it done so soon, with every thing else you have going on - that is quite a task. She looks great, Halloween will be so fun!!

Lawson Family said...

Wow! That is some mighty fine craftmanship! She looks adorable!