Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Oh! I feel so loved, someone out there (aka Haylee) wants to know all about me!

1. My average time for finishing a project is about 2 years (again... Haylee, sorry) so take that into account if you are thinking of asking me to hem a pair of pants.
2. My current obsession is figuring out how much to cook so that there are no left-overs! My family won't eat them and I hate wasting food.
3. I never make my bed unless company is coming over, and company only really includes complete strangers that I want to impress with my fastidiousness, not those of you who I already know love me and feel comfortable and at home in my mess.
4. I can fit an amazing amount of dishes into the dishwasher, which mad-arranging skills I attribute directly to hours spent playing Tetris.
5. I am unbeatable at California speed. I do pretty good at most speed games, but I have not been beat at California speed. (No one in my family will play it with me anymore...)
6. I can untangle almost any knot that I come across, it is like a puzzle I must unravel. I am especially good at undoing necklace chains that have become twisted and snarled into a large ball in your jewelery box.
7. I cannot pronounce the word peculiar very well, and I cannot say peculiarly at all. My tongue trips all over its self every time I see it and now it has become something of a phobia. (And I am reading a series aloud to Brian where it is one of the author's favorite words...argggh!)
Okay, now I tag Dinee, Mom, Josh and Elena (seperately or together), Mandy, Tiffany, Emilie, and Sarah. If you don't want to, that is okay. But I would love to read all of your randomness...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I loved reading your autobiographical comments- you know yourself well, and I am still laughing because it is all so you! So anyway i'm not sure what being "tagged" means, you'll have to fill me in.

Hay Dub said...

Ha ha, this is such a fun post! I love it. thanks for doing it. Dude I can't say peculiar either! I think it is because I am so smart and my brain has to hold a lot of information. It is not concerned with one or maybe two little words. Call me and I am coming over again. That was a blast. Maybe next week?

Emily said...

I love the randomness! I am so glad you posted this.