Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

We always kick off the Christmas season by decorating on the day after Thanksgiving and then watching "Scrooge". It was nice for Mima to sit and direct and have all her grand-babies to snuggle. (Well almost all, we are still waiting for Lila to make an appearance...) Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with lots to be thankful for. We are grateful for our families and friends and all they have done to help us get ready for our baby and taking care of Mima Kim. Hopefully the next post will be the big announcement with pictures of our new baby!

5 comments:

Megs said...

Wow Chrissy, I thought I was the only one that posted in the middle of the night! Here's to hoping Lila comes soon!!

Emilie said...

What a great picture!

Now we want Lila, Lila, Lila, Lila............

Dinee said...

That's a really sweet picture. Do you want to come help me decorate too? Tay's trying to put it off. Anyway, we're anxiously awaiting the phone call from the hospital!! Keep us posted.

Hay Dub said...

That picture is so sweet. I am getting really excited to hold that little girl. Let us know when she comes so I can come down and see you. Love ya
hay

Elizabeth said...

That is a great picture. I heard that Lila came. Yahoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see her.