Monday, December 15, 2008

A Post-Sunday Hairdo Post

I just had to share the fro that happened after I took out all the braids from her hairdo. Brian said she looks like a lion.

I often have people ask me how I get her to hold still while I do her hair. And the funny thing is she is great while I do the hair styles, but she throws a royal hissy-fit when I take them out. You'd think I was pulling her hair out by the roots. Tonight I got tricky and cut the elastics out instead, but it was terrifying to me. I don't want to be posting a picture of Evie with a drastic haircut to hide where mom took out a chunk of hair!

2 comments:

Hay Dub said...

Ha ha. I love it. My girls have looked like that quite a few times. People ask me that question all the time too. I have done their hair since they were born and they have always been awesome about it. good thing, I would cry. I love to do hair:)

Emily said...

I love that kind of do. You are so lucky she will let you do her hair. Somedays it is quite the fight at our house.