Monday, November 15, 2010

A new toy vs. the box it came in....

Tonight Lila discovered my bag of fiberfill.  She grabbed a handful and started rubbing it on her chin and cheeks.


"Ohhhh. Fluffy. This my fluffy!"


A piece of the "fluffy" fell out of her hand. She grabbed it up off the floor, brought it to me, and said in a sad, little voice, "Fluffy broken."

(The pouty lip she is pulling here cracks me up. This is the face she makes when she is concerned about something...)


Once I showed her how to fix it, (i.e. smush it all back together until it sticks...) she spent the next twenty minutes or so pulling the fluffy into little bits and then sticking it back together again.


She really loves her new fluffy.


And all I can think is, "Awesome. I just spent the better part of last week knitting an adorable baby doll for her birthday when all I really had to do was wrap up a bag of fiberfill.  Just awesome..."

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Maybe you should just her her doll's name is Fluffy.

Natalie said...

Your loss is my gain. I plan to give Charlie some fluffy and skip the hard work! ;)