Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jacobisms

Here are a few of my favorite Jacobisims from this past week.
1) "Hey mom, on a show I was watching today Mr. Rude parked his car in front of the fire detergent, and then a police man came and arrested the fire detergent instead of Mr. Rude!"
2) I have a tote bag from Barnes and Noble with a picture of the cover of To Kill A Mockingbird on it which we use for a diaper bag. I asked him to go get something out of it for me and his response was, "Oh, the To Kill a Hummingbird bag?"
3) And the hands down favorite of this week, while we were driving with my parents to a family function this weekend Jacob was in the back seat. Out of the blue he announced, "Hey guys? I'm thinking about thinking outside the box."

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

"I'm thinking about thinking outside the box." Where does he come up with this stuff? That seriously cracks me up. He is so funny!!