Monday, August 25, 2008

Evie's Earrings


I have been meaning to post this for awhile, while we were shopping for Jake's school clothes we made a side trip at the mall and got Evie's ears pierced. This is the first picture I got where you can actually see the earrings. She has little pink stones that sparkle and glitter, she loves her pretties! And the most amazing part was when they pierced the first ear she didn't scream or cry, she just frowned at the girl like, "Excuse me, that was uncomfortable..." In about another week she'll have had them in for a month and then she can change them and wear other earrings. The other pair she has are little gold Scottie dogs, because we all know how much Evie loves dogs. We got these pictures courtesy of Uncle Josh who got an amazing new camera with part of the money he won from the golf channel, so thanks for taking great pictures Uncle Josh!

3 comments:

simply kris said...

I've been contemplating this piercing thing for Kate. I had mine done with a needle by my friends mom at a sleep over. Can you imagine being the mom that says "sure you can shove a needle thru my daughter's ears." Or the sleep over home mom who offers, "would you like me to pierce your ears?"

Hay Dub said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I love that picture, I want one! OH I wish we lived closer so Alex and Evie could play! Miss you and love you!
Hay

Emily said...

Holy Cats your kids are cute! Before you think I am some weird stalker person, don't worry, it is just me, Emily Bremser Wall. I would love to get back in touch with you guys. I hope all is well, and you don't mind if I look at your blog. email me and I will send you an invite to mine. jas.n.em @ gmail.com.

Congrats on another little one on the way! That is great!

Emily