Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Camping with the fam...


We went camping with my family over Labor Day weekend. It was a lot of fun to hang out with Mima and Pa Dave, Josh and Elena and their dog Sparrow, and Caite. Kaleb and Liz came up for one night and brought their cute little puppy, Pandora, with them. Evie was in 7th heaven playing with the dogs. I will say though, that there is nothing like having to hike down the road to a campground outhouse every 15 minutes or so to highlight the fact that someone is sitting on your bladder. It made me very, very grateful for indoor plumbing and a toilet that is 5 feet from my bed in the middle of the night.

1 comments:

simply kris said...

I too, have been camping el prego. I sat down alot.
AND slept at my dad's house an hour away.
That's how I do it.