Monday, September 29, 2008

Circus Time!



Here are a few pictures of our wonderful night at the circus! It was so much fun and the kids were beyond excited. Evie did very good for being up so late, the show ended at 10:00 pm, the last 10 minutes she would lay her head on my shoulder and start to drift off then jerk her eyes open and pop up so she didn't miss anything! They have the coolest aunt and uncle ever, Josh bought them each a souvenir. A light-up sword for Jake and a light-up, twirling wand for Evie. (I'm wondering how long the batteries will last...) The next day Jake came to me and said with a very serious face, "Mom, I don't know if that was the greatest show on earth, but it was a really good show." My child is very literal, and won't believe that statement until he has seen every show on earth.

1 comments:

Elena Loo said...

We had a blast at the circus! Thanks for hanging out with us. You have such good kids, they are a treat to be around. I hope Huck turns out the same way!