Monday, September 22, 2008

This make me happy?


We have a 1:00 church block, which as anyone with small children knows, is hard. It throws off our schedule every week, as that is right when we are usually having lunch and naps. By the time we get home at 4:00 my whole family is convinced they are going to die of hunger and are just generally ornery. Evie in particular had a really hard time yesterday, too many days with too much going on and no time for naps. We came home and I threw some spaghetti together for a quick meal while she sat in her chair and whined for food. When we dished it up and set it in front of her she dove straight in and was busily chowing down when I asked if she wanted some cheese. (Mizithra, have you had this? It is soooo good on spaghetti!) She looked at me as I stirred some into her bowl and handed it back to her and then asked in a sweet little voice, "Oh... this make me happy?" So there you have it, the secret to happiness is cheese, and lots of it!

1 comments:

Dinee said...

That is really cute and perhaps I'll try it out on Tay when he's having a cranky day.