Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Every-bunny...


We had a great Easter weekend, starting on Saturday with Madsen Family Fun Day! We had brunch, played games, colored eggs, made treats and then had our egg hunt and found where the Easter Bunny left our baskets in Mima Kim's garden. (There will be a longer post about this with pictures when I get them from Uncle Josh because I was a silly Mommy and forgot the camera.) Today we had a delicious Easter dinner at Pa Dave's with some of the Ellis clan, and then more of the Ellis clan joined us for cake to celebrate Donna's happy birthday. This, sadly, is the best picture we could get of the kids in their new Easter clothes. I picked a very bad time for a photo shoot, right after church and everyone was hungry and cranky... most of all Mommy! This was the only one with all their eyes actually open (even though Jake wouldn't look at the camera if his life depended on it...) and no one screaming or crying, but Lila threw up right as I snapped it! Thank you to Josh for teaching me the touch-up tool in Picasa...

P.S. Thanks to Aunt Kamra for the wind up toys, I've had as much fun as the kids playing with them!

4 comments:

Elena Loo said...

I guess you can't always get the picture at the perfect moment. I only wish! Their dresses turned out great! they look beautiful. So cute! Saturday (and Sunday) were fun.

Dinee said...

Cute!!

Hay Dub said...

You really out did yourself. I am glad you came to my party and got some cute ideas. Now lets get together and have some fun making some for my girls. HA HA. I really need to take a sewing class. Maybe someday with all my free time I will do that. I wonder if they hold classes at midnight. I usually have some freetime about then.

Shawn Telford said...

Love the Easter clothes!