Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondays aren't so bad...

...even if your big sister crowds your space by playing "tent" under your walker.

And how can you be blue when your 5 year old says, "Hey Mom! This will blow your mind. Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the ABC's are sung to the same music!" My mind is blown.

Of course the day started out pretty great by adding to my fabric stash... I got $138 worth of fabric for $44! I love sales and coupons!And for anyone rolling their eyes or thinking "Like she needs more fabric..." I will tell you my new motto, courtesy of my friend Tiana, Sewing and collecting fabric are two different hobbies.

So now that I have added to my collection for today, I am off to sew some of it up.

*On a side note, do you think it is possible to go to far when organizing things into totes?

5 comments:

Bianca said...

Adorable! And you can NEVER have too much fabric.

Dinee said...

Libby was excited to see pictures of "E" and "yaya". Way cute fabric by the way.

Emilie said...

You stink! I had totally talked myself into the fact that I really don't NEED any fabric right now....and then you had to go and put pictures up. Thanks a whole bunch.

Unknown said...

Life is what you make it... I'm glad you find the joy that life has to offer. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Your kids sleep alot... at least I see alot of pictures of them sleeping! I love this one!

Aunt Kami