Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Short Story

Today my dad surprised me with a gift of food storage, because nothing says "I love you" like canned goods. (I'm not being sarcastic, I think groceries make a great gift for a married child...)


I have this great deep pantry cupboard in my kitchen which is wonderful for food storage. The only problem is trying to reach the back of the cupboard when it is only slightly less deep then I am tall...


Well, that and the fact that being somewhat... ahem... "busty" makes it even harder to squeeze into a small space.


Fortunately my little sister was on hand to help me...


Even though she isn't any taller than me, she is younger and more nimble.


This job wouldn't have taken us so long if we weren't giggling so hard while hanging out of the pantry.


The End.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Again, you leave me laughing, Chrissy! I hope you don't mind, but I had to share the link for this post with my friend that used to live in your house. Being well-acquainted with that pantry, she can fully appreciate this story!

Elena Loo said...

hahaha. I like that both you and Caite has the same leg propped up when you're stuffed inside. You guys are too funny.
Miss you!

Unknown said...

No "BUTTS" about it, that's the funest "short" story I've herd in a long time. (tee hee) :)

Emilie said...

Nice.

When you have to work that hard for food, it always makes it taste better.