Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Evie-ism to tide you over...

I am very sad to report that I will be taking an enforced break from blogging for the next little while because of a dying computer. *sigh* (I know there are those of you waiting with baited breath for my newest post...) This week has flown by and I have got a lot done since I can't stop and blog about my funny kiddos every day. Evie especially has been on one this week. On Wednesday night as I was tucking her in I asked if she wanted me to sing her a lullaby. She nodded yes, so I asked if she had any requests. She took her binkie out and said, "Bon Jovi."

2 comments:

Dinee said...

I'll miss you and hurry back as fast as you can to the blogging world! (although it's not like you can't call me, or we don't see each other, but still. I enjoy reading your stories).

Sandra and Brent said...

I actually HAVE been waiting with baited breath for your next post . . . and I loved it! What does Evie know about Bon Jovie!!? I will miss you but I'll be waiting when you come back. Love ya, Sandra