Monday, March 9, 2009

Winners!!!

I LOVE comments and am very happy people wanted to play this game with me. So the winners are

1. Josh and Elena, who both left comments but since they live together will get a doubly awesome prize and thus more people get to play!

2. Emily, or as I always think of her, Emser.

3. Amy, and I have a great mental image of a craft explosion at your house... am I right?

So you guys need to email me your addresses so I can send you your gifts (and put you on my Christmas card list, tee hee hee...) And I hope you all keep this chain going! I am also giving a plug to Josh, if he does a photo for someone like I've shown in an earlier post, people would really want that. He is an amazing artist!

I'm thinking that this was fun and I will probably do this again, so keep watching my blog for random give aways... hey, I'm not above bribing you for your love and comments!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I won!? I would like to thank my public, the academy . . .Oh wait. . .
You have no idea how bad my craft mess is. But it is so fun! All I can say is poor Travis.

Mandy said...

It's to bad I missed that one, that's what I get for only getting on the computer every four days. The kids loved the guitar hero post!

Elena Loo said...

not sure if you need this or not- but our address is currently 739 W 1900 N. Centerville, UT 84014. Depending on when the present comes though - it might be safe to send to Dave. Thanks, this is a fun game!