Friday, March 20, 2009

There is a pa-que in my shoe!


I know that sounds like a Dr. Seuss book, but a pa-que is what Evie calls guns. Or more accurately, that is the sound she thinks a gun makes. My family gets a big kick out of this as they used to tease me when I was a little girl because my gun sound was pew-pew. (Girls just don't come hard-wired to make shoot-'em-up and explosion noises the way boys do.) The other day I told her to go put on her shoes, and she came running out of her room with a toy yelling, "Dere's a pa-que in my shoe! Dere's a pa-que in my shoe, Mommy!"

I had to laugh yesterday at Jake. He was frustrated with something and said, "That is crazy as heck!" I said, "Crazy as heck, huh?" and he replied, "Yeah Mom, heck, h-e-eck-eck."

I also wanted to show how cute my kids play together, even including Lila as part of the racetrack...

1 comments:

Bianca said...

Your kids are so adorable. I see now where they get their funny expressions :D