Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oops, here's for yesterday...

So... yesterday was a really fun and busy day. 
We went swimming and I actually remembered the camera and the camera card! Yay!


After swimming we scrounged up some lunch at Pa Dave's house and then went around the corner to my friend Myra's.  The moms knitted and talked and the kids rode their bikes, played with Lego's and chased the dog. Lila tried to ride the dog, stomped through the flower beds, dumped a glass of water on Myra's day planner, and tracked sidewalk chalk in and all over the couch... 
I hope Myra will still want us to come back someday.

That night we went to our friend Addie's 2nd birthday party. We had cake and ice cream and there was a castle pinata stuffed with all kinds of goodies for the kids. They were running around in full blown sugar-high mode by the time we left just before 9 pm.

We came home, had baths and I was in bed and out at 9:30.  I don't know what time the rest of my family went to bed, I was so dead to the world.  I only meant to lay down and read for a moment while Brian was getting changed into his pajamas. The next thing I knew the alarm was going off at 6 am. It was really very disorienting. It was nice to go work out not fighting fatigue the whole time though. I may have to try to do that on purpose next time...

0 comments: