Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blast from the past


I love hand-me-downs. Not only is it great to get "free" clothes, sometimes it is a real walk down memory lane. Anyone recognize these? My grandma bought these for my sister and four of my cousins, somewhere there is a great picture of them all in the jammies for a sleep over. This pair was handed down through the cousins until they came to us. (I think they used to be pink...) Brings back memories of Caite running around in her pair. I'm thinking I might be able to make a pattern off of them before they get too holey.

And on a completely unrelated note I just wanted to show off this hairdo, because it took us a ridiculous amount of time to figure out and do... I had to redo parts of it 2 or 3 times to make it lay right and have a heart shape. It turned out pretty awesome though, if I do say so myself. I don't think I will attempt it again anytime soon...


Love this cutie!

7 comments:

Emilie said...

Love the hair do!

Lawson Family said...

Wow! I just can't imagine my 3-year-old sitting still for that one! Putting in a headband is almost too much too ask!

Sarah said...

She is so good to let you play with her hair like Tat! It always turns out so cute too. :)

Dinee said...

That hairdo is awesome. Well done to you both!

Shawn Telford said...

I've never seen any little girls hair done so perfectly. She is very cute, and has the prettiest eyes. On another note, Happy Birthday Chrissy! I hope you are treated to your most favorite things!

Elena Loo said...

wow!! i love it! So pretty!! Tis girl is lucky to have a mom that can sew, do hair, cook, and so much more!!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with Elena's comment. You are so amazing! What a great mom. Oh, and I love the mental image of a young cousin's sleepover where all the girls are wearing those PJs. Ha ha, too cute!