Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pardon my soapbox...

I very rarely take the time and effort to make other people listen to my opinions, I hate politics for this reason. I feel strongly that everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and feelings and I don't like to debate or feel like someone is trying to change how I think or feel about something. So with that caveat firmly in place I wanted to reach out to all my family and friends who might not have seen this floating around in cyberspace...


I came across this site through the one of the hair blogs I check regularly and I really like the goal of this lady. As a mom of sweet, innocent daughters I want them to stay that way as long as possible. I signed the petition and wanted to invite anyone who feels the same way to sign too. The button on my sidebar links to the blog where you can sign the petition and get a button too.

1 comments:

Hay Dub said...

As a mother of three little girls I will for sure be signing this petition. Thanks for the post!