Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kim Ellis Madsen

Aug. 14, 1958-Feb. 9, 2009



Sometimes words aren't enough to express everything you want to, and so many others have said it so much better than I feel I can right now. We met with the funeral director yesterday to finalize arrangements and he told us that Mom had a darling smile. That made me think of how she was always telling us to find joy in the journey and enjoy the moment. I hope that at the end my natural expression is a smile too. Thank you Mom, for teaching us to smile and find our happiness. I love you.

For information about the viewing and funeral services, and to see her obituary, click here.

4 comments:

Amy said...

All the words I can think of will not offer any comfort. Your mom was a great person and always very nice to me. I am sorry for you. I am thinking of you and your family and just know we care.

Hay Dub said...

Chrissy I love you! Know that we are thinking of your family. Kinda strange that your mom passed away so close to the day my father passed on. It will be nine years on Feb 13th. Your mom has made her mark on so many of us. I am proud to say I know and love Kim!

Emily said...

We love you so much. I am so proud that I was able to know Kim, if only a little bit. I agree with you, anytime I think of her, she always has a smile. I am thinking and praying for your family.

Diane D. said...

Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you guys and sharing a few tears with you. Even though I didn't know your mom well, every memory I have of her is of her smiling. Pass my condolences (and happiness) for her passing to your family for me as I can't come up to the funeral.