Monday, August 31, 2009

Evie's 1st Day of Preschool


It's official! Twice a week I only have one child at home. I think I will love it! We walked Evie up to preschool and then Lila and I went to the library. That is my idea of bliss. An hour at the library without having to take anyone to the bathroom and not one of the books I checked out have more pictures than words.


And Evie loves it as much as I do. She had so much fun being with kids her own age and she was so proud of her picture of an alligator that she colored and cut out and glued! She is definitely my artistic one. I will be teaching one week a month and I think it will be fun for us to get to know some of the moms and kids in our neighborhood a little better. Here is to a great school year everyone!

2 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Yeah to a little more mommy time! I did a preschool swap with Brightynn and loved it (except for when I had to teach) It's nice to save that extra cash, though!

Unknown said...

Evie, you are such a big girl! Cute haircut too!