Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lila's night-time adventure...

Some of you may have heard me complaining about Brian spoiling Lila by holding her all the time. On the weekends, that girl isn't happy unless she is snuggling with her daddy, and daddy isn't much better. It's really no wonder she was slow to roll over and crawl. Even after she falls asleep in his arms and I finally convince him to set her in the bouncer, they aren't happy to be separated...

I didn't buckle her in and we have discovered that she prefers to sleep on her stomach.


A sleepy but baleful glare in my direction as she realizes she isn't being held.


A beeline to her heart's desire.


And back to sleep, secure in the knowledge that all is right with her world.


I think this is a battle I am not going to win.

2 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Ahh, that is so cute! I think as long as both parties are willing...what's the rush in seperating :0)

Sarah said...

I think that is awesome. As long as daddy is willing to hold her all the time,I guess he might as well.