Thursday, February 28, 2013

The fruits of my labor...

I don't know what it is about a perfectly clean kitchen that makes me want to mess it up, but I spent the afternoon baking a double batch of banana bread and a delicious shepherd's pie for dinner. I also cleaned up as I went so now I have yummy food and and still clean kitchen. Such a lovely feeling...

I also had some lovely company come over for lunch and to admire my freshly cleaned kitchen. Because if a mom cleans a room and no one from outside her family notices, was it really ever clean?

1 comments:

Praveen Pandey said...

Thanx 4 ur post, i just tell u about a big distributor of electronic products, which Founded in 1995, Sargam Electronics is a biggest retail chain in Electronics in Delhi. it has 22 Showrooms in Delhi/NCR, We are distributor & dealer of big brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Phillips, o-General, Godrej, IFB, Hitachi, Haier, Volta’s, Moser bare etc. we are a big distributor of diffrent types of Mobiles, Laptops, Telivision (LCD,LED/Plasma),Cameras, Air Conditionr, Refrigerator & Home Appliances. You Can have best deal with us. Visitors are Welcome @Sargam Electronics