Thursday, February 10, 2011

While we were sleeping...

Last night, sometime after 1 am, when we tucked her into bed for what we thought was the final time and this morning at 6 am when I got up and staggered out the door, Evie did this...

If you just said, "Huh?" you echoed my sentiments exactly.

I don't know when she got out of bed and decided to layout everything she would need for the day, but she did. And without waking anyone else up. I don't know whether to be impressed or terrified.

She has her clothes, neatly folded, her slippers, all the things we use to do her hair, water spritzer, elastic box, hairbrush, comb, hairspray.  She even got out the q-tips so I could clean out her ears.  I especially love how she has lined up the doll and teddy bears, ready to start playing as soon as she gets up.  

If I'm lucky tonight she'll organize the junk drawer while I'm asleep... 

0 comments: