Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I made green blueberry muffins for breakfast, and we all wore green shirts. 
That's pretty much all we did to celebrate today.  


But I am happy to share 3 reasons why I am a pretty lucky mom.

#1


#2


#3


P.S. If you were wondering if the leprechauns left us any gold, they did. Six coins for three kids. But one of my children woke up early, ate two of the coins and tried to claim that there were only four coins left by the leprechauns. They were busted by the foil wrappers left sitting six inches away from the leprechaun trap. In plain view. 
I am sad that this child decided to lie. I am glad that they are really bad at it...

1 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Sigh . . . best laid plans and all that. Oh well . . . another great opportunity to "lead, guide and walk beside". Right? You're a great mom, Chrissy. I'm sure that you handled it well! Love, Sandra