Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things that make me happy...

A swept and mopped kitchen floor. Having a clean floor does good things for my emotional state. I won't tell you how long it's been since it's looked like this... because frankly it's too embarrassing.  It also makes me happy that I can count housework under my daily exercise since I missed my alarm this morning and have been just generally ticked off at myself ever since.


The smell of freshly washed babes snuggled in with a book. That, and the fact that they needed to be washed because it was nice enough weather to let them run themselves ragged in the back yard today.


The three bags of books my sister in law left on our front porch yesterday. You'd think it was Christmas around here the way these kids get about new (to them) books. Thanks Tracie!


The fact that I am posting before 10 pm. I can relax for the rest of the night and go to bed earlier so that I won't sleep through the alarm tomorrow. I think I'll set a back up alarm just in case...

1 comments:

Emilie said...

Those are all very happy things. Don't worry about the workout, but I did miss you so a backup alarm is a great idea :)