Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tomorrow I will dye...

Some yarn that is. I am very excited to try a new aspect of fiber crafts. There is a very real concern that learning how to create any color of yarn I can imagine could lead to an even more out of control stash then I already have. I am still holding strong against learning to spin my own yarn though. I just know when that day comes I will be gone. From there it will be a short step to having some sheep in my backyard, and I'm pretty sure we're not zoned for that...

5 comments:

Emilie said...

How cool, Chrissy! I think it's awesome to learn a fading art.

Amanda said...

All the neighborhood kids would love it if you had sheep in your backyard. Or better yet, in your front. We already have a herd of deer, what's the difference? Sheep are a lot more useful, that's what. And they might not eat our tulips every spring.

Sarah said...

Crivens! But ships are stupid.

Natalie said...

C'mon. Just buy a sheep or two! And be sure to post pictures of your dyed yarn.

Lawson Family said...

So what color do you have in mind?

Yes, I can see how that can open up door to eventually own some livestock!