Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Moving on...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took a moment to comment on my last post. You all had such great things to say, and the support means a lot to me. I know this isn't going to be a success only journey, and I was just taking a moment to vent about my feelings. I am mostly over it now. Also, I was reduced to tears this afternoon by a pistachio that refused to open... so I am thinking that I may be a tad hormonal right now.

I think it's good to record the bad days as well as the good. I want to be able to share with my children that I wasn't perfect but that I didn't give up when things got tough. I know that Jake at least knows that I am not perfect. Tonight he told me that I only have one flaw, not spending enough time with him. I couldn't ask for a better ego booster then that kid.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Chrissy I couldn't agree with you more on posting the hard times too. Blogging is a great way to share with others what's going on in your life but to also get the love and support that you need while going through the difficult times. You really have come a long ways in such a short period of time and are an inspiration to those just getting started or those who are struggling to start! Thank you for sharing the good AND the bad. You're doing GREAT:) If those mirrors could see the amazing sweet person you are on the inside (like Caitie said) you would be worlds more beautiful than that 110 lb toothpick! Hang in there... the good days FAR outweigh the bad ones.

Sandra and Brent said...

Atta girl! Just keep posting . . . good, bad and in between!

Natalie said...

I think it's great you wrote about a hard time as well. I need to be better at that. For what it's worth, I try not to look in the mirror as well so I feel your pain. That Jake is sure a sweet kid!