Sunday, January 20, 2013

Argh! Curse word!

That's how you can tell the people with children from the ones without, or at least the ones whose children can talk...

Poor Brian was attempting to make cookies (I was letting him because I like to encourage that kind of independence.) when suddenly the butter he was melting exploded all over the microwave. He yelled, "Crap! Stink! Are you freaking kidding me?!"

I looked up and calmly said, "Butter should be melted in ten second increments."

Brian yelled back, "That would have been nice to know thirty seconds ago!"

Oh well, the microwave needed a good scrubbing. Of course, I knew that thirty seconds ago too... ;)


2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Bummer for Brian....does he not follow directions well either? ;)

Dinee said...

That was hilarious. Even more hilarious the second time he melted the butter. The cookies were tasty though. Thanks Bri!