Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blogging? There's an app for that...

I finally figured out how to blog from my phone! Do you know what this means?! No more sitting at the computer, cudgeling my brain trying to remember the hilarious things my kids said during the day! No more missing posts when I'm out of town or away from the computer! More in-depth and insightful reporting of my day to day life! (Okay, I'm just kidding about that last one.) But this is still an exciting development. :)

I'm sure it will take me a little while to figure out exactly how to do everything, like post pictures, but I'll get there. I'm just so tickled that I couldn't wait to share my new discovery. And no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you. Just because I'm late to the party doesn't mean that it's any less special that I figured it out for myself.

Oh look, I figured out the picture thing too... I am on fire today!

2 comments:

Brian said...

I am excited about this too! Congratulations! :)

Sarah said...

Awesome!