Thursday, January 31, 2013

Laughter really is the best medicine

Today was a very good day. 
I don't think I have laughed so much in a long time, my abdominal muscles are sore!


Aunt Caite came to visit, and although this happens on a weekly/bi-weekly basis we never get tired of it.


The girls were enthralled with the idea of saying hello to their new cousin.


"Hello in there! We can't wait for you to come out and play with us!"


This is what happens when you poke a pregnant Caite in the tummy. 
This is why my kids adore her so much, she is always willing to be silly and play with them. She also got them to clean up their rooms while I was taking a shower, and they played the best game of Hide and Go Seek ever played. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. I'd tell you about it, but Caitlin laid claim to the story for her daily blog post.


They finished tiling Brian's shower.


Tomorrow they grout, Monday they seal the tiles, Tuesday is flooring and then Wednesday or Thursday is painting! We are so close to the finish line!

And tonight was finally Knit Night, which I sorely needed. 
I love hanging out with those awesome ladies and laughing until we cry.
I love that my husband is awesome about letting me have an escape, and I love that my family is happy to see me when I come home again. 
Yes, it was a very good day.

1 comments:

April Weeks said...

You picked out some lovely tile. It's looking fabulous! Excited for you!